Thursday 15 August 2013

My old friends

Every one had friends, same as everyone may also have enemies, for my case i didn't have much friends, at least what people call best friends.

This is my life, in high school i wanted to be one of the people that stands out but, turns out i did but not for the right reasons. My friends, i didn't have any real friends, just people that hang out with when they got no one to go to, well...... thats life, when people need something they'll call you, but when they don't they moved on as quick as money in my wallet.

i had many kinds of friends in high school, ass holes, vain people, the cool people, and they people that i hang with, well i try to hang with. For me the ass holes would always be the few that ruined my high school years, and so on.

To me i don't really care if this get read, the cool people would always be these few, Gustine, he is the person that i think is really smart and knows how to talk when he needs to talk, i really respect him, i don't know how he does it, maybe he is just the class clown, the girls are all so attracted to him but, i really envy him.

Next is Zhi Lin, every one has a extremely hot girl in their class and she is it, she is kind smart funny, and why wont i say it she is the kind of girl i wish i could have, but i guess i really wasn't part of their in crowd, i remember back on my birthday, i didn't get anything for my birthday, but she out of all the people that i know got me a mug, it just showed me a little hope out there for me. When life seemed down she showed me a little bit of something for me to live for, and i did it really made me smile. But as every hot perfect girl there is always a guy by their side either a best friend that will never approve of you, or a boyfriend. Last thing i have to say to this extraordinary girl is a big THANK YOU!!!

Another is Eng wei, he is a nice person to be with, i know he tried to reach out to me as a friend before but i guess i was to blind to see it too much ego, and i guess i thought i was better, Eng wei and me go why back, to the years of primary school, we may not have talk much but i wish i could have told you one thing now, i'm really sorry if i irritated you bro. and thanks for being there for me last time.

There are just so many people to go on for friends, but today i'm gonna just stick with this three, they stuck with me and bared my fucked up attitude and accepted me for who i am.

Even though we may not be friends now, i hope in the future we have a better chance, And i have new friends now by the way they are just cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment