Sunday 13 October 2013

Another Month Has Passed

Things have been strange but special lately, i had met many new friends, seen many new girls, and lots more. I couldn't believe it my self when it really hit me, "i am single." before it even happened i was speechless, sad depressed, practically effed up. Being in a new college and all people are very different. i met many new friends who went on a crazy spree with me, and i think i was happy for once, i can finally cope with my studies, and create a lot of stupid memories that i know i will laugh at in the future.

To the girl i have been with for almost a year you know it was a heck of a ride i know i may not have been the best, but remember what you have learned when we were together, and always smile. although i dont really know how i really feel now, i hope that some thing would come up soon. You changed me not to say that it is bad but, now i think i can be happier with or without a girl by my side. Still you were the cutest little girl that i used to love *giggles* sadly it had to end, you and me had no future and i know it, i hope you would see it too.

Starting up business is also one of the new things that i'm doing lately, taking another step closer at being a better man, something new to learn, and probably succeed in this.

The more i think its like woah. . . one month and so much has happened, and the past few years it has been a crazy ride

No comments:

Post a Comment