Tuesday 13 August 2013

Last i could remember

The last i could remember was well during my secondary years, when i was 13.
everyone just left primary school and moving towards high school, hoping things would be different, well it was. 

When it all started, the first few weeks were normal if i could recall, it was time for us to choose our extra curricular activities, well normal guys at that age would think hey i wanna stand out and be cool, and probably join the basket ball team, soccer team, or socialize more with the interact club or Leo club.

For me things were very different, all my old friends had different views like joining scouts or st.Johns, well for me i felt embraced at first, i joined the cheerleading team. "wow" a guy doing cheerleading, it was fun for the first few months then i started to noticed that cheerleading was taking up a lot of my time well thats for cheerleading. 

Now back to me, i was a extremely vain person, with an enormous ego that needed a lot of attention, yes i admit it i was a person who people call "LOA" lack of attention. wanted to be popular liked to brag and show off when given the chance, but for me, i never had money, i never had fame. I simply just wanted to be seen and wishing that i was the person that every one would invite out, like the in-crowd. I have aways hated the people in the in-crowd in my high school, to top it off i had cheerleading practice which made life hard for me.

You could say that i was an extreme brat, or and annoying ass hole that no one likes, but i really do try my best, at least i think i do. In class i was not one of the most outstanding students, instead more like the failures, and to top it off i had no excuse, just blame my laziness. 

During this period of my life i had a girl friend hard expect, she was the cutest and one of my best ex's currently, her name is "Vivian Tan" from Klang MGS, we were together for two and a half years. well she really made me happy we did not kiss but, yea as every one says puppy love is like that. After one year came disloyalty, i felt that she didn't care, and yea needless to say, i guess she didn't, she had another guy coincidentally named Chris. 

Right at the time i thought, "meh i could get a better girl" well that was not exactly true. i moved on pretty quick and I just wanted to look for the perfect girl, girls like Chia Nee, Mei sin, Li Fern, Florence, Ee Yen, and many other girls that came after, i started to become a play. Girls kept a distance, names came out man whore, dick, black sheep, etc. 

My life was a downward spiral, in my second year of high school, well i learned that people still do try to interact with me giving me a chance to make friends, but cheerleading, the practices were taking up all my time the commitment was unbearable, my friends were going on trips, i was back at school doing flips, i felt sad, my friends were gaming, and my house...... didn't had internet FML.

I'll stop here at the middle of my second year, my life has never been great but i always still try to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment