Saturday 4 January 2014

It's Now A New

It's a new year finally another year has passed, another 364 days have gone in a blink of an eye, more experiences have been learnt and many more to come. the past year of 2013 I have learnt a lot. Many for example that not every one can be trusted, the ones closest to you might even betray you, the ones that have always been arguing with you may be the one that loves you the most. I'm 21 this year it may seem old but I think I'm still a kid at heart.

I have been in love the last year, it could be said it was one of my few longest relationship i had, we had our ups and downs, but now it has all ended and the new year haha it was totally great.

i have also met many new friends, some that i may have doubted that they are cocky but actually very friendly, I'm sorry to all the people that i may have offended in the last year. Maybe this year we could be friends or something more. what ever it was let the past stay in the past, out with the old and in with the new.

In the past year i had many secrets, and till now they may still be secrets, I still don't understand why cant i trust anyone. I have tried to be open, tried to speak my mind, but in the end only strangers know me better then my best friends. I guess I'm just afraid "smirk".

The last year i have traveled to many places from the closes of Genting to the furthest Bangkok, in the end when i got back for new year, and wanted a change, I made out with a girl on new years day, and slept with one the next. Hey some may hate what i do, but if you don't live when would you. My way of living might be less interesting as some others but it was a my own roller-coaster of life.

This year i hope to look to settle down and earn more money, probably upgrade myself, every one now is trying very hard to upgrade, so why cant I, every one should look forward for a better future.

Moral of the story - It doesn't mean new year you need to change yourselves, change anytime but for the better and don't look back on what fucks have you done, the past maybe better or worse, but the future is a mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment