Saturday 7 March 2015

Flips the pictures

Hello life, the past few months have been enjoyable, or more to say interesting, i've met many new friends and also seen more of a grown up life, wanting something is not enough now i guess, but the fulfillment after the goal or the thing that you have wanted after so long is in your grasp. . . 

But then after awhile when you look at it again, you said no you don't need that, well all i have to say is this few months through i have learned a lot of lessons, i have grew up a lot more, and lastly firmly plant myself on the earth that i have stand, quitting cigarets was really hard i am still trying, well progress is there. and loving my wife as always, changing one after another is more, or more likely I'm way to old to play this game already, but then again i am not complaining, my girl is way better then any that have ever came over.

Not to say that the past is bad it's just she may be the right one to live with my life, a guy is just a guy with out a companion, you can grow old and still not have a girl by your side and still say hey i love my life i don't need a girl, but before you know it, everyone around you is getting hitched, going into a relationship or eve finally falling in love. Matter is you don't need to rush this, i guess i have learned that living with yourself happily is good enough, but when the time comes when the right girl comes along. . .

What would you do? 

Would you just sit there?

Would you just let her walk pass as you fail to catch her?

Well i don't know about you, but I've caught my butterfly, in the past i have been trying to look for the right relationship and the right girl, wasting my time, wasting my money on girls that i think are hot or cute or what every horny guys say, but when the right one comes it will just shoot right in your face, do you know why? because it has always been there all the while, my girl i have known her for awhile i just had no interest in a girl like that, but after dating awhile it was a start right away.

Some people fall in love at first sight but, i didn't fall for her till i guess she let me through the golden gates of her heart. Cheesy ain't it, but it doesn't matter.

When i looked through the pictures of my old phone, i smiled. . . looking at the past 2 years of how much i have grown, and how childish i have been made me wonder, if i had grown up sooner what would if be like? would it be any different from who i am right now? would i have learned how to earn my own money? would i have learned how to stand up after i fall. truth is no one knows, our future is unknown to us, you may go to a party after reading this or go on a date who cares, but will the date that you have, or the party you're going to be as what you expect it to be, hey worst case you would try some cocaine and OD, or go on a date with a play girl that you would one day marry .

The pictures i have flipped through were in the past, i smiled at them, i watched the past videos and teared a little, but all of them are but memories, they won't come back to say lets repeat what just happened, soon those pictures you had you're probably going to delete, or even just lose them would you fell sad? NO!! you shouldn't, because living in the past is a drag, living for the future is too unpredictable, whats important is now, and what you do with you life. 

You could get drunk when you're happy or sad, or you can sit on a roof some where with a beer in your hand and say life sucks. Why does life truly suck? BECAUSE YOU DONT MOVE ON!!! i move on with my life every time i fail, doesn't mean it keeps me down, live on what you currently have, no what you're going to have or what you had two days ago.

All this brings me back to one picture that made me write this it was the first picture that i hoped would be my Tattoo, it was "CARPE DIEM" with some ideas drawn to it, and i may have for gotten about this tattoo, but i have been living my life with this word for over 2 years and it has brought me nothing but problems, and also a whole lot of happiness. Yeah i said problems, nothing is perfect life sucks move on, if you don't move on just cry if you want, no one is going to pity you when you're down, so get up and live your life again. 

well this was really a very emotional post for me with all the stress, and drama going around, life really throws loads of shit, but if you just calm down and look at it at a different point of view, you may actually find that there is nothing to be worried about, unless if it is a pregnancy that is something you should worry about. 

Other then that, my suggestion to you would be look back at the past pictures, if you have problems who knows those pictures may give you answers, a picture speaks a thousand words, but sometimes the meaning my differ. 

love life, and live it CARPE DIEM





No comments:

Post a Comment